background

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nursery Inspiration

I LOVE decorating my house more than anything so you can just image my excitement for working on my sweet baby's nursery. I started dreaming up the perfect nursery long before we knew about our little one...and as soon as I found out I was pregnant I started planning :) Of course there wasn't much I could do at first since I knew I wanted the nursery to be gender specific.
 
Now that we know we are having a baby girl I have really been starting to get some stuff together. I know that I want her nursery to mainly be white. Yes...White :) I know a lot of people think white is boring...but I love it. I think it is so elegant and timeless. I want the room to have a heavenly feel. But I also plan to accent with a soft pink.
 
Here are a few picture I found early on of a few nurseries that I really love.
 


 
I especially love the last one...probably because of the armoire and chandelier. I plan to use both in baby girl's nursery :)
 
I have also looked at so many bedding options...I plan on having a day bed in the nursery so I have been trying to find crib bedding that I can get twin size bedding to match. I have looked at several brands...but I think I have finally decided on something from Restoration Hardware. I am ordering it this weekend...let's hope I like it!
 
Kelsey
 


No comments:

Post a Comment