background

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Exciting Weekend!

There aren't too many exciting things that happen to you when are home on bed rest. However, this past weekend was great! The most exciting one I have had so far!!! Friday afternoon we received a package!
 

 
When I opened the box I was thrilled to find baby girl's bedding!!!!! This is only the first part of the order. We are still waiting on a few things that won't get here until sometime in October.

Here is a sneak peak of one of the pillows!!
 
I made Nathan show off the crib skirt!!

I can't wait to get it all set up in her nursery!!! We are finally seeing some progress being made!
 
 
 
 

On Sunday, my parents stopped by to bring us some gifts for the baby! They were in Starkville this weekend for the Mississippi State game and mom found a super cute baby store. She just couldn't help picking up a few things!
 
 Here is a picture of things she bought sitting in the ugly blue chair that is going to be recovered :)
She got her a pillow and 2 bonnets! The bonnet on the right came with a really sweet poem. It is a bonnet that the baby wears home from the hospital and then uses as a handkerchief on her wedding day as her "Something Old". I had a one of these bonnets and it was really special to me to be able to use it on my wedding day. I so glad that mom found one for our baby girl! 


This is a sweet little antique book rack that I bought for the nursery several months ago. I have been using it to display all of the things that we have gotten for our little girl! She is spoiled rotten already :) I'll post a better picture of the book rack later!!!
 
I hope everyone has a fabulous week!
XOXO,
Kelsey


2 comments: