background

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

3 More Months!

Our baby girl's due date is only 3 months away...CHRISTMAS DAY! I can't believe it is getting here so quickly! Christmas is my favorite time of year! I still get so excited even though I am in my 20's :) I love the holiday music, decorating, and most of all spending time with family! There is still something so magical about Christmas time to me and I am so excited that Christmas will include our baby girl from here on out!!! I thought I would share some pictures of Christmas last year!
 
 
We stayed in Florence for Christmas last year which was really fun! We are both "home bodies" so we enjoyed getting to have Christmas morning at our house.
 
 
Nathan and Alle opening Nathan's Stocking
 
The pups LOVED their Christmas presents!

Our Christmas Tree!! Look at all those gifts!! You can tell which ones I wrapped :)
 
After we opened all of our presents from each other we headed over to my mom and dads!
 
Me and Nathan eating the delicious Christmas breakfast my mom cooked! (Yes, I wore my Christmas Pajamas over to their house!!)
 
This is my mom and dad! Aren't they cute!
 
 We are excited to open gifts :)
 
Nathan's favorite present was a toy helicopter!! Both him and my dad got these and they played with them all day! They are such kids :)
 
 This is my mom's dog Tigger loved sitting under the Christmas tree!!
 
Me and Nathan :)

 This is me and Nathan with my mom, dad, mimi, and popee!
 
Me, Tigger (left) and Zoe (right)!


 I love my mom!!
 
And my Dad!!

And of course my Nate Nate!!
 
We had such a great Christmas last year :) And we are so excited for the Christmas' to come with our sweet little girl!!
 
Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment