background

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Our Cloth Diaper Experience

I think almost everyone has asked me how cloth diapering is going!! I think they secretly want me to hate it :) just kidding! But because of all the interest in our cloth diapering I am going to try to blog about with the most detail as possible! I will continue to update this page...and you can find a link to it under Natalie's tab at the top of my blog! You can read all about my decision to cloth diaper Here!
 
January 29: Natalie is 8 weeks old today and weighs right at 9lbs. I bought the BumGenius Freetime diapers. They are one size and adjust nicely with a snap system. You can start these as early as 8lbs but I feel like it really depends on the baby. Although Natalie is over 8lbs her waist is still so tiny...we are still in newborn size disposable diapers. I feel like once the newborns are too small we will be able to move into our cloth diapers. Which I am really excited about!!! They are all washed and ready to go :)
Just to give you a visual this is the size difference between our one size cloth diapers (shown at smallest size) and our newborn size disposable!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment