background

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Natalie Week by Week


Natalie did fairly well for this photo shoot! I was actually able to get several good pictures! In case you didn't know...photographing a baby is really really hard!!


This is our only good 2 week shot! And I mean only!! She was really fussy and did NOT want her picture taken :)


 Week 3 was even worse than week 2!!! We were at my parents house for Christmas and she was not having it!! Sadly, this is the "best" picture! ;)

 
  This was taken the 4th week but not on the day she turned 4 weeks old. Nathan was sick with the stomach virus so Natalie and I had to stay at my parents house. My camera was at my house so I didn't get to take any until we returned home.


Natalie at 5 Weeks!! Look at that adorable profile! I love her little cheeks! :)

 
6 Weeks! She is looking so grown up! It is getting a little easier to take her pictures now that I can prop her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment