background

Monday, October 21, 2013

Pictures of Our Little Princess

 

 
We finally decided on her name last week!! We had a first name picked out but we were have trouble with the middle name. This name picking thing is a lot harder than I thought it would be!! Natalie means "born on Christmas Day". Even though she will probably not be born that day it is her due date so we thought it was fitting :) And we just liked the name Claire!
 
I thought I would share all of our ultrasound pictures up until this point :)
 
 Here is Baby Natalie at 7 weeks! She was the size of a grain of rice. So tiny!

At 9 weeks she was the size of an olive!

At 10 weeks she was the size of a prune! You can see her flounder-like arms!

 This was at 19 and a half weeks! The ultrasound where we found out she was a girl :) She was about the size of a Barbie Doll. I love this precious profile picture!

 Natalie's sweet little face :)

My tiny baby had grown so much!!
 
Baby Natalie in 3D at 30 weeks!!
 
She loves to open and close her mouth!
 
This is my favorite!! I love her little grin :)
 
 
It has been so much fun watching her grow and change! I cannot wait for my baby to get here so we can meet her!!
 
XOXO,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment