background

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Meet My Family...

Meet Nathan!

This is my outgoing, fun-loving, type-A personality, precious husband! We have known each other since 2009 and married since September 2011. Nathan is a financial advisor but in his spare time he LOVES Alabama football, golf, wake boarding, duck hunting, x-box, traveling, basketball, and me of course! He is a great husband...I tend to need to be taken care of and he does that SO well!

Meet Alle!

This is our precious dog Alle. We got her a few months before we got married. She lived with Nathan and they became best friends. So much so that when I moved in I felt left out...so we got another dog (I will get to that later). Alle's personality is a lot like Nathan...lively, outgoing, and busy! She loves meeting new friends and playing with her frisbee. Did I mention Nathan is a HUGE Alalbama Crimson Tide fan? He loves Alabama so much that he named her Alle for Alabama! She is a great dog :)


Meet Cricket!

Cricket was added to the family the week we got back from our honeymoon. As I mentioned earlier, I needed a dog too! Cricket is the total opposite of Alle. He is really shy and nervous. However, he has the biggest heart! He loves us so much!

Both of our dogs came from a local organization called PAWS (Pets Are Worth Saving). They were both taken out of a home that had 40 other dogs and were not taken care of. They were both puppies when they were removed from the home, however, Cricket is about a month older than Alle so he was there longer. I think this is why he is so nervous about meeting new people. It took him a really long time to warm up to us. Both of our dogs are precious and I try to encourage everyone I know to adopt dogs from organizations like PAWS or a local shelter!

I love my little family and cannot wait to share more about them, our house, and our adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment