background

Thursday, January 3, 2013

House Tour Sneak Peek!


This is our living room. This is the room we have worked on the most so far...but there are several things that I still want to do :)



This is the kitchen which is about to be TOTALLY renovated!! I am so excited! As you can see the kitchen is very small and sort of boring. I am especially excited about adding a dishwasher...I don't know how I have lived a year and a half without one! Hopefully I will be posting more about the kitchen renovation soon :)



Bathroom! We haven't done much in here...but future projects include re-painting, hopefully removing all the tile, putting in a new sink and a new vanity!

This is all for now! Hope you enjoyed seeing a little bit of our house! Much more coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment