background

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Natalie's Winter ONEderland!

Today we celebrated my precious baby girl's First Birthday!! I have been planning for months and it turned out every bit as perfect as I had wanted it to be! We had the party at my parents house and they were a wonderful host and hostess! They even waited to put their Christmas decorations up until after we had the party because I didn't want Natalie's birthday to be too Christmasy!! It's tough for kids who have birthdays near the holidays :( I went with a Winter Onederland theme and loved how it all came together! I originally planned to keep the party decorations very simple...but then I walked into Hobby Lobby one day and the simplistic party idea went out the window! But Hey, you only turn One once...so why not go all out!! Here are pictures of the decorations!
 



I made personalized ornaments for all of Natalie's friends as party favors. Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of them before we gave them out.


Natalie's cakes turned out perfectly!! I homemade Natalie's smash cake so that it would be dairy, soy, and egg free...and not to toot my own horn...but her cake was GOOD!!

 
 
It's hard to tell from the picture but this board has a picture of her from every month of her first year. It was so cute to see how much she changed from month to month!
 
Natalie waiting on her guests to arrive!

 What a cute Birthday Girl!!

Natalie and Nate!
 
I love my sweet girl!!

Natalie with her GiGi and Pop!

Natalie with her MiMi!
 
Natalie playing with her friend Caroline!


Natalie, Mallory and Jake!!

Pop with Sage!

Natalie was not too thrilled about us singing to her!


She wasn't too sure about how to eat the cake at first...



But once she got the hang of it she LOVED it!!




She actually didn't make a mess at all! She likes to be clean :)


Posing with the big cake!

Present Time!!






Some of our sweet church friends!

Natalie with her cousins Emma and Sage!

Sweet Sage is the only one we could get to smile!! Isn't he a doll?!?
 
 
 

 
Thank you so much to all of our sweet friends and family who came to Natalie's party today and made it so special!! We had such a wonderful day with our birthday girl!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment