background

Monday, February 18, 2013

Recent TJ Maxx Finds

TJ Maxx has recently become one of my favorite stores! I don't know if it because I have been stopping by on a regular basis or if they are just getting better things these days...but I have found so many great things for my house lately so I thought I would share :)


Aren't these pillows adorable :) They were the perfect color for my living room! I don't remember the exact price...but I think they were $12 to $15.


I found this great set of curtains for my master bedroom a few weeks ago! They were $40 for the set and definitely worth it! They look great in the room...I'll be doing a post soon on our master bedroom.


Not the best picture of this...but I found four of these turquoise frames yesterday! I LOVE them! I think I am going to put them in my dining room...I just need to find some prints to put in them. You can't tell from the picture but they are really big and they were only $14.99!! YAY!! I think this is my favorite find yet!


I also found all of these things yesterday. I am not sure what I am going to do with the lantern...I just thought they were cute :) I will probably use the bowl in my new kitchen. Lanterns: $9.99 and Bowl: $12.99!!

And last but not least...my Dining Chairs!!! I am beyond excited about these!! I had to go to 3 different stores to get four of these but it was totally worth it! I love them and they look great with my new table! I will be doing a post about my dining room soon as well :) This chair was $99 which I think is great because I found a chair just like this online for $400!! WOW! My husband should be proud that I saved so much ;)

Happy Shopping!
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment